06 July 2014

Winston opticals.


News for this week.. I've joined the four eyed gang and in the process of doing so, I picked out my favourite pair of Oscar Wylee's so now I can be four eyed with style. (Check out their optical range, they have so many to choose from.) Particularly digging the olive colouring of the Winston frames, which coincidentally matched my jumper, c/o of First Base x Shop blue sky. You can now shop a few of my looks on their website here. Happy lounging on Sunday!

FOLLOW | INSTA | FB | TWTTR | ASK

14 comments:

  1. Love the Winston frames! It certainly matches perfectly with your sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually so cute

    http://theundercovergiraffe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh you look fab ! definitely suits you x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You suit the glasses so much! Just started my blog, would greatly appreciate if you checked it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the frames on you.
    xo, Connie
    www.connnietang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh you are too cute! the glasses suit you perfectly x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look adorable with glasses!

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look lovely, you're style is gorgeous!

    Love,
    Eve
    www.thestyleblondie.com // www.eeva.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love my glasses. These are so cute on you! I hope to see them more :)

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking effortlessly stylish as always! (envyyyyy)

    xo

    http://emclectickaleidoscope.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these frames..i need some new ones!!

    bon x
    www.bowiebowie.com

    ReplyDelete

Love reading comments, so drop some by and leave a name and URL
x Yan