22 January 2014

So frenchy, so chic.

SO FRENCHY SO CHIC FESTIVAL
PH | XIAO HAN



Cameo the Label Dress c/o Market HQ, Rag & Bone boots

We headed to So Frenchy So chic - a French festival that happened over the weekend. Food babies, fresh flowers, picnic blankets and an endless supply of champagne, cheese platters and too many good crowd vibes thanks to FeFe, happened. Accompanying the festival was an extremely good looking italian driver thanks to the Renault team that organised this, and my extremely appropriate Open Letter Dress from Cameo which you can buy here. Am I lame to admit that I couldn't resist purchasing this freshly made flower head band just to match my dress...? I'm actually so grateful we shot these here, the images turned out so good thanks to Xiao Han - my blog has been over due for a DSLR shoot.. go check out her street style blog now!
FOLLOW | INSTA | FB | TWTTR | ASK

13 comments:

  1. Oh my oh my... that dress is to die for! Cameo are really upping the anti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is the snap with Jess? That Xiaohan, always working her magic behind the camera. Lovely to have met you amidst the French vibes and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my FAVOURITE outfits from you! Always looking amazing!!

    xx
    Nat
    crashingfashionshouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only discovered your blog very recently and I'm so glad I did! Your pictures are so fun, fresh and cute. I adore the flower crown in this shoot and seeing you sporting this dress prompted me to visit the Cameo online shop… To the severe detriment of my bank account!

    I'd love you to check out my blog - nonchalantnarcissism.blogspot.com - I appreciate any feedback I can get :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look incredible in this flower print dress! How can we resist buying that fresh flower crown?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress and the floral headbands, they're absolutely beautiful! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that dress! such a great print, thanks for introducing me to Cameo :)

    www.cococarteblanche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yan you're such a cute smiley babe! the shirt around the waist is a fine touch to the already amazing ensemble. have a nice day X

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so pretty! <3
    I absolutely love the floral crowns xx

    ReplyDelete

Love reading comments, so drop some by and leave a name and URL
x Yan